"Stay among only 20 guests at La Belle Tortue.
We are not a resort, we are not an island hotel, we are not a 5-star lodge. And that is precisely why we are able to offer you such a rare and exclusive experience!"
• The Belle Tortue beach, a stretch of white sand, is sheltered in a creek, forming a natural pool between the old pier and Pointe Varreur.
• When the tide goes up and chase you from the beach, take refuge on the upper beaches in the garden by the ocean and continue to tan after your bath or enjoy the shadow of a Takamaka.
• Terraces and “Varangues” are the favorite places of life in Creole culture.
• During the day or in the evening, in front of your room or in the lounge, you will be able to read, discuss, gaze, take a nap and enjoy the moment.
• The Villas of La Belle Tortue are spread out in a tropical garden, surrounded by the lush vegetation of Silhouette, beautifully orchestrated by our Seychellois gardener.
"Discover the local flavors and the classics of French cuisine."
• Our open Creole style dining room awaits you for some delicious oceanfront dining.
• Our French chef will make you discover a fusion cuisine based on fresh and local products.
• At every moment of the day, for your favorite drink, whether you want a coffee on the terrace, a fresh fruit juice while gazing at the ocean or a cocktail in the lounge bar, our selection will revitalize your day!
• La Belle Tortue offers a wide variety of selected teas and freshly picked lemongrass from the garden.
• Discover the islands through our selection of local and regional rums, natural or arranged, to enjoy in a pure form or in a cocktail!
"Discover our fauna and flora, a unique biodiversity in the Indian Ocean, a lush and welcoming tropical forest."
• Water sports enthusiasts can rent kayaks and paddle boats to sail during high tides.
La Belle Tortue is a hotel establishment on a human scale, offering high-end services