WHO WE ARE
Sahajanand Builders was established in Seychelles sixteen years ago as a small construction company.
Today with our extensive range of civil construction capabilities and resources we can bring broad, cost-effective construction services to anywhere in Seychelles from the mainland to the remote outer islands.
Our projects range from houses to residential and commercial multi storey buildings to hotels.
Our Head Office is at the Providence Industrial Estate on Mahe.
SUCCESS THROUGH PARTNERSHIP
In our pursuit of enhanced customer satisfaction, we believe that partnering is a winning strategy for both client and contractor, whatever the size of the project.
• This is consistent with our philosophy of creating open, long-term, collaborative relationships. We aim to form partner relationships with all of our clients.
• This has brought us significant benefits. In the execution of our projects we together with our project stakeholders focus on the achievement of mutual goals.
• The benefits include faster decision-making, improved productivity, lower administration costs and avoidance of disputes.
• The same goes for our supply chain. Due to our vast experience in the construction industry we have built up a core of tried and tested specialist contractors in whom we encourage innovation and product development to help streamline project completion or add value for the client.
• They want to perform well for us because we perform well for them.
• Our providence headquarters also houses our state of the art carpentry, aluminium profile manufacturing and steel fixing workshops.
• Our workshops are manned by a qualified team of tradesman and craftsman, hand picked for their specialised skills and talents.
EQUIPMENT PLANT AND MACHINERY
• Sahajanand Builders also has an array of construction plant, equipment, machinery as well as vehicles at its disposal.
• These ranges from tower cranes to mobile cranes, loaders to excavators to dumpers, carmix and trucks.
Cost-effective construction services from the mainland to the outer islands
Houses, residential and commercial multi storey buildings, hotels.
State of the art carpentry, aluminium profile manufacturing and steel fixing workshops
Construction plant, equipment, machinery as well as vehicles
Tower cranes, mobile cranes, loaders, excavators, dumpers, carmix and trucks