• The Seychelles Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) is one of the oldest not-for-profit private sector institution in Seychelles.
• The institution aims to lives up to its new Mission Statement which is:
To serve as the voice of the private sector and advocate to pursue economic growth and excellence through strong leadership, collaboration & unity.
• The SCCI can only achieve this if the private sector in collaboration and unity, embarks on the Vision and Mission set out.
• The SCCI looks forward in partnering with your business for future success and Seychelles Economic Development.
The SCCI provides a wide array of services through dedicated resources across the business spectrum: Trade facilitation, Economic analysis, Trade negotiations, Advocacy, Advisory services, Networking, Arbitration and Market intelligence.
Its membership is divided into three main groups representing all the major sectors in Seychelles. Micro & Artisan, Small & Medium and Large.
• Speak Out: We are the dialogue partner for policymakers on various business and economic development issues, through SCCI representatives on Board, Committees.
• Guide Through Intricacy: MSME & Start Up- Assistance through our training schemes and connectivity with the Government and Youth Entrepreneurship Board.
• Trade Developments: we embark on reinforcing our role with the Trade Division and relationships with organizations such as Seychelles Licensing Authority & Fair Trading Commission.
• Feel the Pulse: Providing our members with authoritative analysis of the economic environment is at the core of this endeavor.
• Broaden Horizons: The SCCI helps members connect and promote themselves to each other and find partners both in Seychelles and on the international markets.
• Tap into Job Ready Skills: The SCCI identify potential candidates for employment.
• Arbitration: When disagreements occur over business transactions, alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration provide prompt and cost-effective solutions rather than.